Udemy – Understand the Mac Terminal/Command Line
Quickly and easily learn the Mac Terminal. Be faster and more efficient!
Hi! My name is Wilson Wang and I’ve been using the Mac Terminal extensively for the past few years. During my time at various startups, I discovered that knowledge of the Mac Terminal / Command Line is essential to success. That is why I have created this course.
This course is designed for people who want to quickly learn the Mac Terminal. By the end of this course you will be able to easily navigate your computer through Terminal, as well as perform a variety of other tasks. Linux users will also benefit from this course, as the Linux command line is very similar to the Mac Terminal.
Computers Mac for Apple and fans made their own. Mac OS is based on Unix and Linux are very similar. So familiar with the command line or the terminal is very essential. Because for many professional users of Mac features of the interface graphics are very limited and the terminal or command line a lot more and wider puts and actions through the user interface is not available through Terminal easily and one or more recipe is simple.
You will learn:
- How to use 10+ of the most common Terminal commands
- How to manage files and directories
- How to edit permissions
- How to display and edit files
- Tips for becoming a faster and more efficient Terminal user
- And more…
Enroll now to start mastering the Mac Terminal!
- People who need to learn the Mac Terminal quickly.
- People who need to learn the Linux Command Line quickly.
- Anyone who is interested in how Command Line works.
- Students and Professionals that want to be more efficient at work.
- Access to a Mac or Linux computer.
Subscribe Our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6LsvTkSs0XkSvzJQVK4iBA Subscribe Our AIOVideo Channel: http://aiovideo.com/profile/all-in-one-tutorial/51/ Like Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheAllInOneTutorial Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/allinoneV Follow on Google+: https://www.google.com/+Allinonetutorial Email Subscribe for more exclusive tutorial release notifications: http://allinonetutorial.com/subscribe/