Computer Training Beginner To Advanced – Interactive Tutorial
A Must-Have for Computer Users who are familiar or not with basic and advanced features of a desktop computer or a laptop!
This is a computer training session that was produced by Chris Hardwick using desktop sharing software. This is geared for everyone, from the new computer user through the intermediate and advanced user. All training is done with a Windows system. There are seven lessons for a total of 3.5 hours. See contents on next page.
The lessons covered are:
1) Mount or Burn with MagicISO
2) Getting Around, Display Settings
3) Clicking, Folders, Files, Associations
4) Cut, Copy, Paste
5) DOS, Batch Commands
6) Speeding up your Computer
7) Free Software, Installing, Uninstalling
8. Making Webpages using Notepad and HTML
And Many More!
Computer Training Beginner To Advanced Interactive Tutorial Introduction:
AIOVideo.com – All in one video sharing website ,Share your videos with friends, family, and the world – http://aiovideo.com/